From AlternativaPlatform Wiki
On this wiki we want to gather as much information about:
- Alternativa3D - free Flash 3D engine
- AlternativaGUI - integrated interface
- AlternativaPhysics - flash-based physics engine
- AlternativaPlayer - online-viewer for 3D-models
At present, there are already many articles on the basics of working with the AlternativaPlatform company's products. Information is regularly updated. However, we welcome any assistance for the development of a wiki. You can contribute by posting your own articles, or supplementing and correcting the articles of other users. Thus, you will make a huge contribution to the development of public AlternativaPlatform company projects.
If you want to be an editor of AlternativaPlatform wiki - send your request to [email protected].
What is Alternativa3D and why it is needed can be found here. The latest version is the 8th version, which supports hardware acceleration.
The history and comparison of versions:
You can find instructions on setting development tools at these articles:
- Getting started with Alternativa3D 8
- Getting started with Alternativa3D 7
- Getting started with AlternativaGUI
Manuals - Description of features AlternativaPlatform products
Tutorials - Tutorials on the use of AlternativaPlatform products
Examples - sources and demo examples using AlternativaPlatform products