Compilation of Alternativa3D from source codes
From AlternativaPlatform Wiki
At this article there are presented some ways to get library Alternativa3D.swc from source codes from github.com repository.
In this tutorial we will look at the most popular development environments:
- Adobe Flash Builder (ver. 4.6)
- FlashDevelop (ver. 4)
- IntelliJ IDEA (ver. 11.1)
This tutorial is not contains information about ways of getting of source codes from git repository. You can find this information in internet.
 Adobe Flash Builder
- Launch FB and create new project: File → New → Flex Library Project
- Save it in folder with source codes of Alternativa3D. At this case, source codes are located in C:\workspace\Alternativa3D:
- Specify folder with the additional libraries (they are required when you work with parsers). Click on Add SWC Folder:
In the next window you should type libs:
- Press Finish. Project has been created. Now you can build swc-file.
- File → Project → Clean. After that, in output folder of the project you can find file Alternativa3D.swc
FD doesn't have native tools for compilation of SWC files. This feature is implemented by third-party plugins (e.g., Export SWC). So, we don't look this IDE in details. We just mention that you must connect additional libraries from libs folder:
 IntelliJ IDEA
- Launch IDEA and create new project: File → New Project → Create project from scratch:
- Next, specify that we want to get swc-library:
- Go to project properties File → Project structure and open Libraries tab. Here, you must to add additional libraries from libs folder:
- Now, you can compile swc-library Build → Make Project:
After that, in output folder of the project you can find file Alternativa3D.swc